In today’s era of big data, economic uncertainty, and hyper measurement, it is expected that you will be able to provide information regarding all your marketing investments. This does not exclude your event or trade show program. We’ve kept that in mind as we have created simpler, more flexible measurement tools you can use today to help you measure your results whether this is your first trade show or you manage several shows.
The purpose of the downloadable Trade Show ROI Calculator is to help you:
- Track costs
- Identify leads and sales opportunities
- Calculate ratio of sales and benefits over cost
You can use this tool to help you measure the return on investment for industry trade shows.
We also have a new Trade Show Comparison Tool
This downloadable spreadsheet will help you estimate the return on investment your company got from exhibiting at a trade show.
- Tracking actual costs, number of leads acquired and important dates for up to 5 trade shows
- Calculate and view an overview of your trade show metrics
- Access charts to visually communicate your results to management
You can use these tools to help you track costs and measure the return on investment for industry trade shows or private events.
By: Skyline Exhibits Admin – July 25, 2017