Sales Representative Digital & Virtual Creative Solutions
Skyline Entourage is looking to add a Sales Representative to our dynamic team. The ideal candidate is client relationship-focused, self-motivated and driven, and has a passion for learning new technologies, experiential marketing, and virtual solutions. The Sales Representative is responsible for finding, nurturing, and producing profitable exhibit sales while respecting our internal company approach. He/she must build pipelines, cold call, meet sales objectives and maintain focus on supporting our client’s growth through trade shows. Most importantly, the ideal candidate must be a good listener and determined to produce results, and is proactive.
- Identify and contact new prospects and help SKYE Studio achieve sales goals;
- Meet and exceed set sales objections
- Proactively follow up on all identified prospects;
- use internal programs to identify new prospects & opportunity
- Participate in the drafting of the internal post-mortem and with the client by exploring potential projects;
- Keep management informed of activities and sales results through weekly reports to ensure reach and frequency of targets are being met on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Meet and exceed sales targets set by the company
- Continuously learn about experiential marketing and trade show marketing, virtual offerings by attending SKYE Studio seminars, reading related literature, etc.
- Actively participate in promoting yourself and the company through social media and other marketing campaigns
Requirements & qualifications
- Minimum 3 years B2B sales or business development experience
- Bilingual (French / English)
- Competitive spirit, highly motivated and self-driven individual, who is able to work autonomously but also within a team
- Passion for virtual offerings and staying up to date on the lasted virtual trends & solutions
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Creative thinker
- Computer software literacy, knowledge in MS Office Suite, HubSpot, Basecamp, SAP, Social Media
- Ability to Problem Solve and Multi-Task
- Must have a valid driver’s license with access to a car and a valid passport for occasional traveling
- Experience in selling experiential marketing tools, ideas, or media will be considered an asset
At Skyline Entourage, we share a set of core values with a dynamic team that supports all our initiatives and allows us to foster a unique and friendly culture. We offer a base salary and competitive commission rates. Health benefits are also offered.
We offer a hybrid work environment and are located in the Lachine industrial park, and free parking is available. We are also accessible by public transportation.
This position is open for being fully remote.
Is this position right for you?
Do you have an interest in digital & virtual tools & experiences? Do you thrive in a fast-paced deadline-driven team environment? Are you self-motivated to succeed? If you answered YES – please apply for this position.
A bit more about us
For more than 20 years Skyline Entourage has been offering a wide array of trade show services for Québec companies exhibiting in Canada, the U.S.A., Europe, South America, and many other countries. Skyline® has been the leading designer and builder of trade show display systems, graphics, and turnkey services. As one of the many dealers in Skyline’s global network, we pride ourselves on being a ‘Global Trade Show Partner’ and bring reliable quality service and products anywhere our clients may be exhibiting.