Skyline Entourage is looking to add a Project Coordinator to our dynamic team. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, detail oriented, a savvy professional who thrives in the fast-paced trade show environment. The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing exhibit project details, ensure that installation and dismantle related services and orders are delivered smoothly within projected timelines, quality and costs. Most importantly, the ideal candidate must like working with tight deadlines, is proactive, and organized.
- Gathering information and prepare estimates for sales team
- Preparing installation & dismantle related estimates and contracts
- Invoicing clients post sale
- Submitting internal and external requisitions to obtain services and products (DO/SO)
- Organization and coordination of installation and dismantle (I & D) services, sometimes turnkey, for clients exhibiting worldwide. Some degree of flexibility regarding work hours is required
- Placing orders for parts and pieces of designs
- Scheduling and organizing production, including freight and logistics
- Efficiently exchanging project information/requirements with clients, Skyline customer service, local skyline service centers and internal services via e-mails, e-forms, telephone or in person.
Requirements & qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Bilingual – proven interpersonal, verbal, written skills
- Detail oriented along and strong organizational skills
- Works well under pressure with tight deadlines and able to multitask
- Ability to meet deadlines with a positive attitude
- Must be capable to recognize & solve potential problems, gather & analyze information
- Customer service driven
- Able to communicate on all levels with project internal and external resources, clients, and management team
- Keen desire to learn and improve in support of the overall company and team
- Knowledge of tradeshows would be a strong asset
- Must be permitted to travel to the U.S. and abroad
At Skyline Entourage, we share a set of core values with a dynamic team that supports all our initiatives and allows us to foster a unique and friendly culture.
We are located in the Lachine industrial park, and free parking is available. We are also accessible by public transportation.
Is this position right for you?
Do you have an interest in the trade shows industry? Do you thrive in fast pace deadline-driven environment? Are you self-motivated to succeed? If you answered YES – please apply for this position.
A bit more about us
For more than 20 years Skyline Entourage has been offering a wide array of trade show services for Québec companies exhibiting in Canada, the U.S.A., Europe, South America, and many other countries. Skyline® has been the leading designer and builder of trade show display systems, graphics, and turnkey services. As one of the many dealers in Skyline’s global network, we pride ourselves on being a ‘Global Trade Show Partner’ and bring reliable quality service and products anywhere our clients may be exhibiting.