JOIN THE TEAM THAT’S CONNECTING BRANDS WITH THEIR AUDIENCE
Position: Project Coordinator (Full-time)
Skyline Entourage is looking to add a new member to our dynamic team. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, detail oriented, a savvy professional who thrives in the fast-paced trade show & marketing environment. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Operations and responsible for managing exhibit project details, ensure that installation and dismantle related services and orders are delivered smoothly within projected timelines, quality and costs. Most importantly, the ideal candidate must like working with tight deadlines, is proactive, and organized.
About Skyline Entourage
We are a market leader in the trade show and event marketing industry. Our market success is the result of our commitment to providing our clients a best in class solution to improve their branding, marketing, and sales efforts. We are an international company with a seasoned team of creative and hardworking marketing, sales and support professionals. We support business clients in all markets and industries (large and small). We’re positioned for significant growth and are actively recruiting talent to meet our growth goals.
Is this position right for you?
Do you have an interest in project management and events? Do you enjoy the challenge of working with tight deadlines and in a face paced environment? Are you detailed oriented? If you answered YES – please apply for this position.
- Answering client requests
- Organization and coordination of installation and dismantle (I & D) services, sometimes turnkey, for clients exhibiting worldwide. Some degree of flexibility regarding work hours is required
- Preparing I & D related estimates and contracts
- Scheduling and organizing production, including freight and logistics
- Submitting internal and external requisition to obtain services and products
- Efficiently exchanging project information/requirements with clients, Skyline customer service, local skyline service centers and internal services via e-mails, e-forms, telephone or in person.
- Bilingual – proven interpersonal, verbal, written & organizational skills are essential.
- Detail oriented along with strong organizational skills
- Works well under pressure with tight deadlines and multiple tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines with a positive attitude
- Must be capable to recognize & solve potential problems, gather & analyze information
- Customer service oriented
- Keen desire to learn and improve
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of tradeshow would be a strong asset
- Team player
At Skyline Entourage, we share a set of core values with a dynamic team that supports all our initiatives and allows us to foster a unique and friendly culture. We offer a competitive base salary, and a benefits package is also offered.
We are located in the Lachine industrial park, and free parking is available. We are also accessible by public transportation.
Please address your CV and cover letter to Skyline Entourage: Doug@skylineentourage.com
Although we thank all who apply, only candidates chosen for the initial interview will be contacted. Skyline Entourage is an equal opportunity employer.