The UVM 216-SE* is a portable free standing ultraviolet disinfection lamp on wheels that uses UV-C light to disinfect anything within a space. It eliminates 99.99% of COVID-19 including other viruses and bacteria. It is extremely efficient, straightforward to operate, and no chemicals are used or residues are left after disinfecting. Includes built-in safety features that activate at the first sign of tampering and a delayed start timer allows for a safe exit of any room before turning on.
UV-C disinfection is currently being used in many applications around the world by hospitals, transportation, food industries, water treatment facilities, and more.
- Disinfection timer options include 30 mins (60m²/645.8 ft²), 60 mins (120m²/1291.6 ft²), 120 mins (240m²/2883.3ft²)
- Activate unit with remote control through walls
- 3 minute delayed start with audible alarms
- Motion sensor detects any movement (of humans or animals) immediately shuts the light off,
- The buzzer alarm provides audible tones to alert users to the different important events and states the product is in
- Tilt protection. When the lamp detects movement more than 45 degrees it will automatically power off preventing any heat damage should the lamp every fall over
- CE, ETL, FCC compliant
*This product uses direct UVC exposure and is meant to be used according to manufacturer instructions. It should not be used while in the presence of people, plants, and animals.
To learn more about the benefits of the ultraviolet disinfection lamp, listen to our podcast about UV-C light.
There are many studies showing how UV-C light is a really effective solution during the COVID-19 pandemic, read this article from Forbes to see how ultraviolet disinfection lamps are used in indoor environments occupied by people.