Mat-Leave Replacement, Full-Time, Starts Immediately
Skyline Entourage is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to replace a mat-leave. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, detail-oriented, savvy professional who thrives in the fast-paced trade show & marketing environment. You will be responsible for managing our Ad campaigns, SEO, and email marketing, and conducting market research. Most importantly, the ideal candidate must be proactive, creative, and highly organized.
- Manage Skylineentourage.com & SKYE-studio.com blog pages using WordPress
- Implement effective SEO tactics for websites and blogs on both sites
- Assist in the development, implementation, and analysis of our online advertising campaigns across multiple social channels
- Maintain the marketing calendar and manage the distribution of our subscriber newsletter
- Ownership of our email marketing campaign content creation, distribution, and analytics.
- Input and maintain data into our customer relationship management program (CRM) (Hubspot)
- Support the production of marketing material (e.g. brochures, magazines, etc.)
- Assist and participate in event planning (webinars, conferences, exhibitions, seminars, etc.)
- Conduct market research of Quebec exhibitors to provide potential sales leads to our sales team
- Support the onboarding of marketing interns in generating content for social media and creating visuals for social media
Requirements & qualifications
- 2-3 years experience in marketing or at an agency
- Certificate or undergraduates’ degree in marketing and/or communications or relevant experience
- Bilingual French / English (excellent oral and written skills)
- Great Understanding of SEO and proven track record
- Understanding of B2B marketing
- Critical thinker, who can analyze and improve processes
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, and good working knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter),
- Web editing skills (an asset, preferably previous experience with WordPress)
- Previous experience with graphic design platforms like Canva (an asset) and CRM platforms like HubSpot also an asset.
- Ability to prioritize, adapt and meet fast turnaround deadlines;
- Someone looking to evolve and grow as a marketing professional
- Friendly, professional and a team player
At Skyline Entourage, we share a set of core values with a dynamic team that supports all our initiatives and allows us to foster a unique and friendly culture. Health benefits are also offered.
“If you don’t match all the requirements but still think you can make a great addition to our team don’t hesitate to apply. We review all candidates fairly, equitably, and without judgment.” – Hiring Manager
Is this position right for you?
Do you have an interest in all things marketing? Do you enjoy the challenge of analyzing data, designing creative content, and working in a fast-paced environment? Are you detailed oriented? If you answered YES – please apply for this position.
A bit more about us
For nearly 25 years Skyline Entourage has mastered the trade show industry and offers full turnkey services for companies exhibiting in Canada, the U.S.A., Europe, South America, Australia, and more. Skyline® continues to be the leading custom exhibit designer and builder but over time the demand grew to take our expertise outside of trade shows and into showrooms, lobbies, outdoor events, and many other experiential marketing projects. To keep up we launched SKYE Studio to support not only creative content required for trade shows but to include the design and branding of Corporate Environments, and so many other Creative Services