JOIN THE TEAM THAT’S CONNECTING BRANDS WITH THEIR AUDIENCE
Position: Junior Marketing Associate (Full-time)
Skyline Entourage is looking to add a new member to our dynamic team. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, detail oriented, a savvy professional who thrives in the fast-paced trade show & marketing environment. You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Communications Manager and responsible for managing social media accounts, blog and newsletter, and conduct market research. Most importantly, the ideal candidate must be proactive, creative and very organized.
About Skyline Entourage
We are a market leader in the trade show and event marketing industry. Our market success is the result of our commitment to providing our clients a best in class solution to improve their branding, marketing, and sales efforts. We are an international company with a seasoned team of creative and hardworking marketing, sales and support professionals. We support business clients in all markets and industries (large and small). We’re positioned for significant growth and are actively recruiting talent to meet our growth goals.
Is this position right for you?
Do you have an interest in marketing and events? Do you enjoy the challenge of analyzing data, designing creative content and working in a face paced environment? Are you detailed oriented? If you answered YES – please apply for this position.
Role & Responsibilities
This position offers an opportunity to work on a varied number of tasks, programs, and projects. Our goal for the Junior Marketing Associate is to have the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop expertise in the following:
- Manage Skylineentourage.com’s blog pages using WordPress
- Generate content for social media and create visuals for social media
- Actively monitor our social media accounts: publish and analyze performance using analytics
- Assist in the development, implementation, and analysis of our online advertising campaigns
- Support the production of marketing material (e.g. brochures, magazines, etc.)
- Assist and participate in event planning (conferences, exhibitions, special events, seminars, etc.
- Translate blog articles and implement effective SEO tactics
- Manage the distribution of our newsletter
- Conduct market research of Quebec exhibitors to provide potential sales leads to our sales team
- Input and maintain data into our customer relationship management program (CRM)
- Bilingual French / English (excellent oral and written skills)
- Certificate or undergraduates degree in marketing and/or communications
- 1-year experience in marketing – this includes internships (not required but an asset)
- Self-motivated and takes initiatives
- Friendly and professional to work with
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and evolve as a professional
At Skyline Entourage we value creativity, collaboration, growth & knowledge. This makes up our dynamic team that’s always ready to stay up to date and evolves.
Our office is located in the industrial quarter of Lachine and offers free parking and/or public transportation is easily accessible. Quick access to highways 40, 13, 20 autoroutes 520.
Please submit your resume to:
Karla Flores, Communications and Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we thank all who apply, only candidates chosen for the initial interview will be contacted. Skyline Entourage is an equal opportunity employer.