EXHIBIT CONSULTANT – SALES
Skyline Entourage is looking to add a new member to our dynamic sales team. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, customer-centric, savvy professional who thrives in the fast-paced trade show & marketing environment. You will be responsible for selling trade show exhibition stands, related products and services including our newest virtual reality technology, logistics & marketing services and complete turnkey solutions. In this position, you will be calling on marketing managers and executives to present solutions that will assist them in their branding and market growth efforts. This requires someone with strong sales, marketing & business development acumen. Most importantly, the ideal candidate must be driven by success & creativity.
We are the market leader in the trade show and event marketing industry. Our market success is the result of our commitment to providing our clients a best in class solution to improve their branding, marketing, and sales efforts. We are a national company with a seasoned team of creative and hard-working marketing, sales and support professionals. We support business clients in all markets and industries (large and small). We’re positioned for significant growth and are actively recruiting talent to meet our growth goals.
IS THIS POSITION RIGHT FOR YOU?
Would you like to work for an industry leader? Would you like an opportunity for professional advancement? Do you enjoy the challenge of prospecting & winning new accounts? If you answered YES – please apply for this position.
- Find new opportunities (prospecting, networking, walking shows, qualify incoming requests) & meet with prospects.
- Selling on phone and face to face
- Analyze client needs, develop solutions (oversee design, figure out resources, communicate with internal teams), prepare estimates & presentations
- As an account manager, you must be able to establish strong sales relationships with clients.
- Keep management informed of activities and sales results through weekly reports to ensure reach and frequency of targets are being met on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Meet and exceed sales targets set by the company
- Attend trade shows Skyline Entourage is participating in to tap into new sales opportunities and qualify new leads
- Continuously learn about the trade show industry and trade show marketing by attending Skyline seminars, reading related literature, etc.
- Actively participate in promoting yourself and the company through social media and other marketing campaigns
- Must have valid driver’s license with access to a car and valid passport for occasional traveling
- Must be fully bilingual English & French (written and spoken)
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience with a strong interest in pursuing a career in the trade show exhibit industry
- Highly motivated and self-driven individual, who is able to work autonomously but also within a team
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer software literacy, knowledge in MS Office, CRM (Goldmine) SAP, Social Media
- Have an understanding of consumer electronics, trends in technology related to trade show exhibits
- Marketing experience can be an asset
- University degree
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We offer a base salary with a competitive commission plan. A benefits package is also offered
We are located in the Lachine industrial park, and free parking is available. Owning a vehicle is a must.
Full time position (40h/week)
Please address your CV and cover letter to Doug Noftall, President of Skyline Entourage: Doug@skylineentourage.com
Although we thank all who apply, only candidates chosen for the initial interview will be contacted. Skyline Entourage is an equal opportunity employer.