3D/2D Graphic Designer
Skyline Entourage is looking to add a 3D/2D Graphic Designer to our dynamic team for our SKYE Studio. The ideal candidate can thrive in a fast-paced environment, has a diverse 3D/2D portfolio, but has strong 3D skillsets. The 3D/2D artist is responsible for moving work from the 2D presentation and graphic design at large, to 3D modeling of environments & items, and could include the conceptualization and design of trade show exhibits. Most importantly, the ideal candidate must like working with tight deadlines, has great self-management skills, and is creative.
- Produce 3D art for virtual environments using tools like Blender
- Use 3D modeling, texturing, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations,
- Create storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for virtual environments, trade show exhibits, and other 3D work.
- Create visual mock-ups to effectively communicate expected production outcomes
- Follow a product workflow and timeline to ensure projects progress in a timely manner
- Can handle 2D work such as animation in After Effects, logo design, other examples includes taking product photos and edit for color, object isolation, and clarity
- Provide quick turnaround of revision requests and rush jobs to meet rapidly changing customer demands
- Work on both short-turnaround and long-term projects as necessary.
- Be able to receive feedback from directors, animators, designers, and clients, and edit your creations based on the comments received
Requirements & qualifications
- 5+ years of proven experience in delivering 3D design work
- Exceptional knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, and Photoshop; 3D applications such as Blender
- Must possess your own computer MAC or PC
- Works well under pressure with tight deadlines and is able to multitask
- Knowledge of trade shows and exhibit design would be a strong asset
At Skyline Entourage, we share a set of core values with a dynamic team that supports all our initiatives and allows us to foster a unique and friendly culture. Health benefits are also offered.
We are located in the Lachine industrial park, and free parking is available. We are also accessible by public transportation.
Currently, work-from-home guidelines are in effect until updates are provided by the government.
Is this position right for you?
Do you have awesome skills in 3D design? Do you thrive in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment? Are you self-motivated to succeed? If you answered YES – please apply for this position.
A bit more about us
For nearly 25 years Skyline Entourage has mastered the trade show industry and offers full turnkey services for companies exhibiting in Canada, the U.S.A., Europe, South America, Australia, and more. Skyline® continues to be the leading custom exhibit designer and builder but over time the demand grew to take our expertise outside of trade shows and into showrooms, lobbies, outdoor events, and many other experiential marketing projects. To keep up we launched SKYE Studio to support not only creative content required for trade shows but to include the design and branding of Corporate Environments, and so many other Creative Services